This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
TurboTax is the number one best selling tax software. You can easily prepare your tax return and file income taxes online. TurboTax is easy, simple, accurate in keeping tax records. With TurboTax, you can save up to 100$ in fees and easily manage your account. However, despite the great service TurboTax provides to their customers and users, there are times when users experience technical glitches and such when trying to Login or there are also times when the user cannot even reach the Login page. Do not worry dear friend! We have experienced the same dilemma you are facing and we want you to get rid of such Login problem. Below, we have provided an instructional video that features easy to follow instructions to guide you in logging in but if you are confused and not really sure on what to do, you can always refer to the written instructions underneath the video to help you more in your TurboTax Login process.
Here are the steps to help you login to your account:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the TurboTax Login page URL: https://myturbotax.intuit.com/?priorityCode=3468337910&abtest=&loginpage=continue onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. We use this method since it proves to be a great hassle if we input the characters of the link one by one onto the address bar of your web browser. After copying the link, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click its empty text field and with the drop down list that appears, click Paste. When the link is successfully copied and pasted, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the Login page, s login section greets you where you will input essential information such as your User ID and Password.
- Start logging in by first inputting your User ID on the first text field. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes in inputting your User ID to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the second text field and input your Password onto it. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes in inputting the information to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- You may click the Remember my User ID on this computer checkbox so that the next time you login, you don't have to input the information all over again but if you are using a public computer, do not do so.
- Lastly, click the Sign in button to access your account.
Encountered Login troubles? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of TurboTax, find the Can't Access your account link and click it if indeed you are having troubles logging in.
- After clicking the link, you will then directed to their reset page. Choose from the options in the box on the problem you are experiencing.
- If you are having problems with your User ID, click the first link and you will then directed to a new reset page. Enter your email address on the first text field or your alternate email address on the succeeding text fields and then click Continue. Afterwards, just follow the onscreen instructions carefully and you won't have any troubles recovering your User ID.
- If you are having problems with your Password, click the second link in the reset box as stated in step two and you will then be directed to its corresponding reset page. Enter your User ID on the text field designated to it adn then click Continue. You may be asked to input your email address so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- If you forgot your Username and Password and you also cannot access your email, click the third link in the reset box as stated in step two. Enter your Lastname, Social Security Number, ZIP Code, and birth date on its respective text fields and then click Next. There are additional steps so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact TurboTax directly:
Email contact detail:
(input your question on the corresponding text field and input your first name, last name, email address and telephone number and then click Continue)
Note: TurboTax doesn't list their phone numbers in their website and the only way you can contact Turbo Tax is through their email contact.
Bookmark this page and visit it often to keep you updated with the latest information and news regarding TurboTax Login process.